Since 2001, the Billion Dollar Roundtable (BDR) has represented the ‘Who’s Who’ of Supplier Diversity leaders. Recognizing corporations committed to spending at least $1 billion annually with minority- and woman-owned suppliers, the BDR features some of the world’s most forward-thinking companies, including IBM, General Motors, Fiat Chrysler, and Kaiser Permanente. Thanks to years of persistence, dedication and patience, Cummins now joins that coveted list.
This past August, in a special ceremony in Atlanta, Cummins was officially inducted as the BDR’s 21st member. There to accept this honor included:
- Michelle L. Taylor, Diversity Procurement Director
- Tim Millwood, Vice President of Procurement
- Tracy Embree, Vice President of Cummins and President of Components
- Gaurav Bansal, Distribution Business Unit (DBU) Purchasing & Supply Chain Director
- Brian Sanders, Diversity Procurement Manager